Love to Act, Sing and Dance but not sure you can afford CGST? 

Apply below to our need or merit-based scholarships

90% of CGST's Scholarship Fund goes towards need-based scholarships, while the remaining 10% fund our 3 merit-based scholarships. Please feel free to apply to any and all scholarships below. You may be asked to provide your most recent tax returns for need-based scholarships.


Very special thanks to our Season Sponsors

Brad and Kathy Smith

for their generous support of this year's scholarship fund.


- Merit-BASED SCHOLARSHIPs -

$500 Each - Applications accepted until May 31st

Screen Shot 2017-02-05 at 11.26.54 AM.png

STar

ScholarshiP

Please submit a short video of you performing either a song, monologue, or dance of your choice.

SONG: One minute in length (roughly 32 bars) of song of your choice. Preferably from a musical.
MONOLOGUE: Two contrasting monologues, each roughly one minute in length. Preferably from a play or musical. DANCE: Approximately two minutes in length. Either an original piece or choreography from a musical or play.

In addition, please include a short introduction of yourself, your piece, and why you want to come to CGST. Please note: songs should have accompaniment, please no a cappella recordings.

Smith

SCHOLARSHIp

To every performer, the art of theatre means something different. Being a performer adds something unique and valuable to all of our lives.

At CGST, our hope is that our students will gain as much as possible from the art they create.

Please submit a short essay explaining what theatre means to you, how it has impacted your life, and how you hope to give back to the performing arts.

What has theatre added to your life? How has your participation or interest in the performing arts helped shape your personal growth and priorities? Do you hope to contribute something back to the world of theatre?

Service

SCHOLARSHIP

Here at CGST we are all about building a strong community.

We live off of our motto "Peace and Love" and strive to make an emotionally safe environment that is artistically supportive and free from unneeded criticism. 

Please submit a short essay describing how you have given back to or participated in your community in a positive way.

What have you done to contribute to an environment of Peace and Love? How will you use what you have learned through those experiences once in the CGST community? When specifically have you used Peace and Love to help, serve, or support your community or someone in it? 

Student's Name *
Student's Name
Address *
Address
Home Phone
Home Phone

- Need-based Scholarships -

As negotiated and offered on a rolling basis - Apply as soon as possible

Student's Name
Student's Name
Address
Address
Home Phone
Home Phone
Parent or Guardian's Name
Parent or Guardian's Name
Cell Phone
Cell Phone
You may make more than one offer
Essay must be written by the camper, and must be at least one page in length.
I declare that the above information is accurate and I agree to possibly being contacted for more information in the future. *
I declare that the above information is accurate and I agree to possibly being contacted for more information in the future.

 

The Columbia Gorge School of Theatre admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.